Rookee. I think it a sin to refuse such an offer t. to. in general, I still did not lose, and instead possess a kind of experience is quite an effective tool. So I refused and did not dig deeper in the system.
So for those who have not tried.
Rookee. a service operating on the same principles that Webeffector and Seopult. It is very simple. The most important thing is that I select for myself in this service, usability is all really easy and convenient. Some people may not like it, there are such people!, But I think more weight all will appreciate this quality.
It really is elementary. Create a project, take a pack of bass and midrange keywords and hammered it into a project. The system picks up the target page itself can podibrat searches by keyword, indicating the relevance of search. A couple of mouse clicks and you can create dozens of inquiries and promoted entry points. Where necessary you can tweak your landing pages. Then specify the place in the top and go to prices. Well, you can pretty flexible approach to the issue of budget. If you have 100 bass you can put 3-5 rubles for each request and will be purchased from 5-20 reference to each. This is often enough to head. Let me remind you that by default it is the sum of 100 rubles, for the bass just a huge amount of. If competitiveness is higher and the amount can be raised higher than 5 rubles to any limits.
Once the draft is prepared and executed gradually begins buying options.
Everything goes automatically, without our participation. Even the text links are generated system.
Here truth is this drawback that the texts are sometimes absolutely crazy, but it 's not for the people they are. Well, sometimes links are placed on the farm and even hellish adult resources. From this list it is obvious we should fight negative words, but I do not feel a need to.
As a result, a couple of weeks you will see how your queries are creeping up.
In general, according to my thoughts: If you really find 100 LF key, each of whom are looking for 100-300 times per month you can attract a good audience to the site, for an amount of about 500 rubles. Only keywords that would need to be truly revalentny your content and you were within the top 100 of these requests.
As written in the last newsletter seopult. tv, marketing to attract users by using SEO, much cheaper than buying a PPC.
In the example in the newsletter, to promote the package hand column spent 50,000 rubles, and attracted 40,000 visitors, with Yandex for advertising on those keywords above stamp takes 5 million, with the result that is 50 times more expensive in terms of visitor.
We are of course up to this far, but the general principle, I understood perfectly, and now I will use for your SEO project belah. , Leaving a balance on adwords for which experiments on Arbitration. And now I pick for my favorite blog aytishnogo zaprosikov package that konvertnutsya to visitors, and they in turn to something else. Basically, CDA:) (for example a colleague from another organization says to me, I've been searching for how to configure this and got on a site, all you have found the site to climb, and then watch this your site. finally can cool. well done dude and t. n. :) Really pleased with the situation ).
It remains to add some more statistics. At 3 to promote the site was purchased in 1100 links. Specifically, for the 740, 250 tons of indexed. e. third.
According to those who use rookee longer than me, a good purchase options adds particles. So I'm looking forward to An that would check. And even if all the links by Google index the throw is two PR, if we assume for. plate which I published the wound. e.
Search traffic is gradually increasing, and its perekosobochilo towards those requests which have already emerged in the first place. It does not matter though T. to. at least the appearance of the actual useful material, I will continue to promote it and get other more targeted visitors.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий